This release was scheduled for the end of October, but better late than never...!
The main new feature in this release is the new optional self service for partners: If you enable this option in the System Settings as user SYSADMIN, then your members or supporters can sign up themselves in OpenPetra, and can enter their contact details themselves! They cannot see any other data, but their own. This could be extended, so if you have interest in this function, please let me know!
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Self Service for Partners: sign up, maintain their own data
- Report "Partner With Categories" now prints the e-mail addresses and phone numbers
- Don't display menu items if the user does not have permission. Previously they were greyed out.
- demo.openpetra.org: make it very clear: no sensitive data. data is reset each night
- demo.openpetra.org: Language switcher is now visual with flags.
- fixed issue with modal dialog if button is clicked twice
- fixed: sometimes the login dialog was not displayed
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2019.10!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!