We skipped a couple of releases in the past months. New functionality for sponsorship was developed, but it is not part of this release yet.
An important change in this release is how static variables are shared between sessions. That was buggy but has been fixed in this release.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- add norwegian as supported language
- long reports are cut off at some point
- Regression: Printing to PDF does not work anymore
- Print donation receipts only for valid addresses
- Bug in Report "Partner addresses for annual report without donors"
- Motivation Details Selection in Gift Detail and BankImport: single selection for group and detail
- When creating a new ledger, create motivation group DONATIONS
- deadlock on Session clean up
- Issues with static variables shared between threads
- Use MySQL on AppVeyor so that we don't need to support SQLite anymore
- drop support for sqlite
- OdbcParameter Decimal for Int64 slows queries down
- nant generateSolution should remove the Mono dlls and windows dlls
- rewrite configuration files for all instances
- permissions issue with tmp directory for openpetra server script
- About only shows version of tarball, not version of rpm build
- When switching between branches there are issues with asmx files
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2020.03!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!