The big change in this version is: support for storing consent of contacts to use their address or contact details.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Support for GDPR / DSGVO
- Cookie OpenPetraSessionID should use Secure or SameSite
- Trial Balance Report in js client Reports
- The tags for sponsorship should not be visible for normal contacts
- user cannot create a new ledger
- demo database for tests must start in the same month
- Ledger Info: show more details about current posting periods
- Default to english Release notes if releasenotes html file not available for current language
- keep only one backup file of database per day
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2020.06!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!