There are only small changes in this release.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- New report to list the contacts and their addresses for subscriptions
- Release Notes are not cached across releases anymore
- Month end and Year end now show the dates of the current periods properly
- During fresh installation, a password will be set for the MySQL/MariaDB root user
- Bugfix for forms, select element was not closed properly
- Export of database as yml.gz file now works again
- Bankimport: CAMT: fix issue with trailing EREF+ content which prevented matches
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2020.09!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!