This release has improvements to the Contact Find form, the management of users, GL Batch and Donations Batch, and Sponsorship module.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Improvements to Contact List: option for sorting of search result, and displaying more results than 25.
- Fixed: Consent button on Contact Edit has misleading label
- Various fixes for sponsorship module: tooltips for reminders and comments in the list, children categories are not hardcoded anymore, fix permissions for users that don't have FINANCE permissions, filter child's name with fragments of the name, show current donors in list of children.
- Fixed: Manage Users: cannot save edited user
- Various fixes for user management form: show last login, and fix refresh after changing a user.
- GL Batch: show names of accounts and cost centres in the list of transactions
- Test functionality for posting a donation batch: show the sum of the amounts per motivation detail.
- Fixed: After editing the gift batch, the total is not displayed anymore in the list
- Fixed: Closing the gift transaction list in gift batch screen does not work
- When exporting a single gift batch, don't consider the state of the batch. This means you can now export cancelled batches.
- Bankimport: when creating a gift batch display meaningful error message on missing motivation detail
- Fixed: Edit Gift Transaction: does not properly show entry date
- Fixed: PostgreSQL: cannot edit contact in Web UI
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2020.10!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!