This release includes the work of two months, March and April.
Most changes have happened in the area of importing bank statements, we now support the CAMT and MT940 file formats.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Find Contact: Option to display Contact Shortname in Readable Order in Result List
- Contact Edit: Set SendMail flag for addresses automatically
- Contact Edit: Bugfix: Modifying bank account might be overwritten
- Contact Import: Column names should be case insensitive
Accounting and Donation module:
- GL Batch and Gift Batch: Saving with an empty date causes an error refering to the server log file
- Use a proper date for reversing a GL batch
- BankImport: Set Default Motivation Detail for new matches
- BankImport: Import Bank Statements from CAMT XML file, matching by bank account number
- BankImport: Import MT940 files
- BankImport: Allow to delete imported statements
- Bugfix: cannot open sponsorship if comment is null.
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2021.04!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!