This release includes the work since May.
A lot of work was done behind the scenes, to move the hosting of OpenPetra.com from virtual machines to shared hosting at https://hostsharing.net.
Other changes happened in the setup of a ledger, for various scenarios.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Search for Contacts with multiple parts of the name
- Creating new Ledger: International Currency should be set properly
- add german account hierarchy example
- Import of cost centre yml file: delete unused cost centres
- GL Batch: adding new GL Batch with empty debit or credit will show server error
- Debit and Credit should always be in this order
- GL Batch: Import and Export of transactions
- Exporting GL Batch to xlsx: decimal numbers exported as strings
- display error message if donation batch cannot be opened because there are no motivation details
- Sponsorship: Edit form only shows only one sponsor even if there are multiple sponsors for this child
- empty instances have an error each morning in the log because of failing ExecuteScalar for SiteKey
- Only run the hourly backup if the instance is actually being used
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2021.10!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!