This release includes the work since October 2021.
There has been quite some work in the background.
Most significant changes have been improvements to security, and the new feature of recurring donations and SEPA Direct Debit support.
So here is the list of changes for this release:
- Avoid Cross-site scripting by validating all user input from the web
- If user changes the password then all other sessions must be invalidated
- Force SYSADMIN to change the password in a fresh system
- Recurring Donation Batches for member fees, with export of SEPA Direct Debit file and submission of Donation Batch
- Do not print a formal receipt for other charities that have donated to our charity
- There was always an empty page at the end of the receipts
- Delete Ledger: this was broken and now works again
- Import of skr49 account hierarchy failed because of security check
General UI issues:
- When an error or success message is displayed at the top of the screen the focus was for the full width
- switching between different forms did not work properly
- hide wait message after exporting database as yml.gz file
- special url or parameter to show password reset form
For more details about the issues solved in this release, visit the Milestone at Github for release 2022.07!
To try this new release of OpenPetra, or to use a hosting service or to install it on your own server, see the notes at https://www.openpetra.org/download-openpetraorg!